[TYPO3-core] RFC: Add "upload" and "new" button to filelistmodule

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Feb 25 16:59:07 CET 2006

Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> writes on
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:20:13 +0100 (MET):

> Hiya,
>
> I just made a new version of the patch, patching the file
> file_list.php
> and not class.file_list.inc. The buttons are now positioned below the
> list of files which looks more UI consistent.

Good, otherwise I had asked for a TSuser setting to remove the "Big Buttons". This was my main objection to the buttons.

Is there no label for "New file" somewhere? I think it should be either "Upload/New" or "Uload files/New file".

And for your other question:

> Masi has created another patch that adds upload and new buttons to
> the iconset in the very top right corner of the filelist module.
> However, I think we can have both, the buttons introduced by this
> patch and if Masi finds the time he can introduce the icons in the
> top right iconset as well.

Yep. Icons on top and buttons below are ok. Is there an upload-icon somewhere?

Masi