[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix for bug #2654

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Feb 22 15:58:29 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:46:02 +0100 (MET):

> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
> > Dou you know what languages? Or can give me a pointer to those
> > posts?
>
> Here:
>
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2006-February/019909.html

Ok, we could have a missing option or feature here.

I like my "ä"s to be "ae"s, while the poster doesn't.

To change the transliteration a site admin currently has to modify the Translit.txt file (in t3lib). So it is possible to change it.

A simple change is to allow for a local transliteration file. This could either be used additonally or instead of the default file.

But I don't think this is a must-have for 4.0.

Masi