[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix feature request #568

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Tue Feb 21 09:54:52 CET 2006

hey

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 08:44, Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
> > Remove __construct() and move it into the function t3lib_matchCondition()
> >
> > -       function t3lib_matchCondition() {
> > -               $this->__construct();
> > -       }
>
>  That's a PHP5 constructor, I don't know what's wrong with it?
>  Calling it from t3lib_matchCondition (which is a method, not a
>  function ;-)) is for PHP4 backwards compatibility .

Didn't follow the thread, but on this particular issue I agree with wolfgang.
This is the right way to do it for future compliancy.

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/