[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix feature request #568

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Tue Feb 21 08:44:48 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Michael Stucki wrote the following:
> Thanks, but why didn't you change the rest, too?

 I saw no reason to do so.
 I think (or thought) I can take my own decisions to some extent.

> Remove __construct() and move it into the function t3lib_matchCondition()
>
> -       function t3lib_matchCondition() {
> -               $this->__construct();
> -       }

 That's a PHP5 constructor, I don't know what's wrong with it?
 Calling it from t3lib_matchCondition (which is a method, not a
 function ;-)) is for PHP4 backwards compatibility .

> Change some false checks:
>
> -                               if (false === $matches) {
> +                               if ($matches===false)   {
>
> If there are no explicit reasons for doing so, I'm going to fix this
> tomorrow...

 I don't know what you have to "fix" here, that's a matter of
 personal style, the Coding Guidelines say nothing about
 (or against) it.

 bye
 Wolfgang