[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix for bug #2592

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Mon Feb 20 13:23:54 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Franz Holzinger wrote the following:
> When I read the name of the function 'checkJumpUrl' I think this
> function should only do a check.
>
> With your line this is also changing a local variable which it should
> check only.
>
> So please make this change somewhere else or rename the function.

 Funny comment. It sounds like I invented this stuff.

 I simply did take a look at previous sources and re-added the missing
 lines.

 We would have to add a new method "setExternalJumpUrl" and rename
 "checkJumpUrl" to "checkJumpUrlReferer" (as it does nothing else than
 that) and change some other files where "checkJumpUrl" is used.

--------
    /**
     * Sets the jumpurl for page type "External URL"
     *
     * @return  void
     */
    function setExternalJumpUrl()   {
        if ($extUrl = $this->sys_page->getExtURL($this->page, $this->config['config']['disablePageExternalUrl']))   {
            $this->jumpurl = $extUrl;
        }
    }

    /**
     * Checks the jumpurl referer if required
     *
     * @return  void
     */
    function checkJumpUrlReferer()  {
        if (strcmp($this->jumpurl,'') && !$this->TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['doNotCheckReferer']) {
            $referer = parse_url(t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('HTTP_REFERER'));
            if (!( $referer['host'] == t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_HOST_ONLY')))   {
                unset($this->jumpurl);
            }
        }
    }
--------

 I need a decision here to fix the bug, tia.

 bye
 Wolfgang