[TYPO3-core] Planning the next steps...

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Feb 16 16:29:09 CET 2006

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:16:47 +0100 (MET):

> today is day 3 of the timeline. I'm happy to see that we're still in
> time, although "we" seems to be a pretty small group of this 15-people
> team...

Unfortunately I have had absolutely no time whatsever :-(

I've even had no time for reviews, let alone bring forth new features.

As for the never submitted open issues by me. What will happen to them?

a) The multi-domain-cookie-thingy.

It's only small patch (and only a minor feature change).

b) The xhtmlDoctype-config.

As it is now, it simply doesn't work and I have supplied a new patch. If it doesn't get applied, Michael must remove these settings from the new TSref.

c) The USER_CINT

I'm annoyed by myself that I didn't get this on-track as I'm convinced it'll be a speed boost for tt_news and like extensions.

Anyway I can't do anything before next week.

Sorry,
Masi