[TYPO3-core] Hook request

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Feb 15 21:54:55 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> There is already a hook to allow one to dynamically modify the DS of a
> Flexform element of
> a record. Currently I develop an extension in which you can choose at
> setup if you would like
> to use Flexform records or rather traditional TCA tables. For this task
> I require to modify the
> TCA of a table dynamically.

Ok. Forget this one. I just read the core API and it is stated that TCA's can already get
loaded "dynamically" by changing:

     "dynamicConfigFile" => t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY)."tca.php",

in the ext_tables.php to my needs.

I guess I will have to instanciate my class (at least the base object) and do something like:

     "dynamicConfigFile" => $myObj->getTCA_File(),

greets,
Bernhard