[TYPO3-core] Advice needed: move getBorderAttr into t3lib_div?

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Sat Feb 11 20:42:53 CET 2006

Hi *,

I'm just fixing a long time personal favourite bug of mine: image border
settings are not taken into account for GMENUs.

Since getBorderAttr() lives in tslib_content, I cannot simply call it in
tslib_gmenu.

Solution 1: Move getBorderAttr() somewhere else and update the method
calls. (t3lib_div or any better alternatives?)

Solution 2: include tslib_content in tslib_gmenu and call
tslib_content::getBorder() from there

Solution 3: Copy the method code (URGH!)

Sorry for asking such a simple question but I'm a bit out of practice
lately.

Greetings,
Michael