[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4035: Error message when uploading one or two files in file-browser (BE)

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Aug 31 19:59:13 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 31.08.2006 19:52:

> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> Do you only get the error with the patch applied? I cannot imagine that
>> this is really related. Try without the patch and filling all
>> upload-fields with some upload-file to see if you get the same warnings.
>
> Then I see only error that files are not uploaded, nothing else. Again,
> it happens only and only immediately after uploading. If I just navigate
> to the directory, warning does not appear.

I mean what do you get without the patch but then uploading all files
that you are requested to upload? This should work without the error "no
files were uploaded". And I wonder if you then also get that warning. If
you do, then we can conclude that this is not "related" to my patch, so
we can consider that separately. And maybe this will then mean a "+1"
from you for this issue? ;)

Cheers,
Ernesto