[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 4035: Error message when uploading one or two files in file-browser (BE)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Aug 31 19:52:34 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Do you only get the error with the patch applied? I cannot imagine that
> this is really related. Try without the patch and filling all
> upload-fields with some upload-file to see if you get the same warnings.

Then I see only error that files are not uploaded, nothing else. Again,
it happens only and only immediately after uploading. If I just navigate
to the directory, warning does not appear.

> My PHP version (4.3.8-Linux) seems to be able to parse_url your string:

I use 5.1.4

> Which is not really correct, but strange that it brings a warning in
> your case.

May be related to PHP version.

> parse_url has in its docu: " On seriously malformed URLs, parse_url()
> may return FALSE and emit a E_WARNING.". I think we should handle the
> cases without a warning: calling @parse_url and doing our handling if it
> is false. In this particular case the "path" is just bogus, so the
> generated shortcut icon is not working anyway.

I do not use them in any case :D

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/