[TYPO3-core] RFC: New feature 2754: Support multi-language labels for options.shortcutGroups

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Aug 29 16:38:46 CEST 2006

Karsten Dambekalns schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> On Friday 25 August 2006 18:02, Michael Stucki wrote:
>
>>options.shortcutGroups {
>>   1=1
>>   2=LLL:EXT:ext_key/locallang_tca.php:shortcutGroup2
>>   3=0
>>   4=0
>>}
>
> -0
>
> IMHO editors are often either multi-lingual themselves, or I'd create a group
> per language and assign that group-wise. No need for adding this, although
> the change itself is simple. But as Rupert pointed out, you'd have to write
> an extension to make use of this - seems awkward.

I once opposed it. Writing an ext. seems odd for this purpose. But I think
there are already other TS labels that can be set via LLL.

OTOH I'd prefer this syntax, which shouldn't be too hard to implement.

options.shortcutGroups {
   1=1
   2=default text
   2.de=deutscher Text
}

Mind that this only works when either forceCharset is set or ALL editors
use languages that share the same BE charset.

Masi