[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change default value of $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][secureFormmail]

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Aug 29 11:16:52 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 10:57, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> If cHash does not match link should work but page will not come from
> cache. This is what I remember from Kasper's tutorial about cHash. Am I
> wrong?

no, you're right. but since the wrong cHash disables caching it causes high
server load.
Another problem appears if you use simulate static with parameter encoding and
have urls like this: http://domain.tld/1564+M56af72f41fa.html
then the links will be broken because the pEnc hash will be different.

> If we could detect that it is first install, we could create encryption
> key automatically.

that should be possible by checking if the cache_hash table contains data

greets
rupert