[TYPO3-core] RFC: New feature: Add custom FORM fields using hooks (mainly used for captcha)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Aug 28 09:35:00 CEST 2006

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Add two hooks to add custom fields dynamically and to check the submitted
> values with an extension.

I would more like this:
	$_procObj->checkDataSubmission($this, $params);
than current:
	$_procObj->_params = &$params;
  	$_procObj->checkDataSubmission($this);

PHP allows variable number of parameters for functions. It looks cleaner
and more traditional when parameters are passed to hooks rather than set
to object. And it stays compatible with existing hooks (if any).

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/