[TYPO3-core] RFC: New feature: Add custom FORM fields using hooks (mainly used for captcha)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Aug 25 18:19:45 CEST 2006

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
I had this problem for the first time while trying to get captcha work with
FORM elements on typo3.org. Apparently this does not work yet.

Solution:
Add two hooks to add custom fields dynamically and to check the submitted
values with an extension.

Branches:
Trunk only

Comments:
- This will need to be documented in TSref. I'm waiting for comments first but
  will send that suggestion before I will commit the changes...

- Attached is another patch which will enable the captcha extension to use
  this feature. (I've used Bernhards customized version and expect that he
  will merge this patch and upload it to TER... :-))

Regards, michael