[TYPO3-core] RFC: #3026, 'Image Quality label'

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Aug 23 08:02:32 CEST 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

What is wrong with the label "Quality"? Actually these values fit pretty
well as "qualities":

JPG/Very High
JPG/High
JPG/Medium
JPG/Low
JPG/Very Low

So I prefer to not change the first label, last but not least because
"Quality" is written in a lot of manuals already (consider those people who
get confused if an icon changes the color ;-)).

Anyway, I agree about the 2nd label. "Dont change!" is wrong and misspelled.
I just dislike the trailing "at all" - never seen that in any labels, though
not sure if you are right. I suggest "No processing" would be better.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out