[TYPO3-core] Do we continue 4.0 branch?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Aug 14 10:45:09 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Just to confirm: do we continue making patches over it?

Yes, if 4.1 (or whatever we like to call it) is not expected within ine month.

At least I intend to fix bugs that are easy to fix. I do this because I
hated the "throw away mentality" of previous releases.

And of course it depeds on what has been decided in the last three days.
I'd appreciate a summary on a technical level. No pep-talk and visions but
real details for the next release. I'd hate to spend too much time on stuff
that is definitly going to change dramaticallyy.

Masi