[TYPO3-core] RFC: pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Apr 26 13:42:23 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:41:15 +0200 (METDST):

Do you think it would be better to return an array with an error code and message. The code would signify what method has been chosen (CURL, etc).

If you, the list members, don't like this, as I think you do, we could add error logging (level notice or warning) into this function.

But I fear we flood the log if we add it here. But if we don't we must report the error.

But +1 as we can change this later on, but see my other post concerning "$requestHeaders = false".

Masi