[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #1153 again: Adding parametersis notalways expected

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Apr 19 10:22:35 CEST 2006

Stanislas Rolland <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca> writes on
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:15:32 +0200 (METDST):

> Using postUserFunc, you can generate the new url with all the
> parameters you need. Any field of the current content object may be
> made available to the postUserFunc via TS.

Ah. Was this available in 3.5?

Anyway I think it'd easier to reuse showpic's parameters instead of creating my own.

> Yes, if you simply specify eID, the parameters should be added, just
> as for the default tx_cms_showpic. But then, you do not need altUrl.
> If you set altUrl, the parameters should not be added.

Yeah, I never argued against this. I wanted an option that enables tha adding. I'm too lazy to write my own postUserFunc. And why should I? TYPO3 may send all the parameter I need.

Masi