[TYPO3-core] Extension dependencies of T3D exports

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Apr 6 10:18:17 CEST 2006

Hi.

On Monday 03 April 2006 18:02, Peter Niederlag wrote:
> "error: The extension MD5 sum could not be fetched from extensions.md5.
> Possible reasons: network problems, allow_url_fopen is off, curl is not
> enabled in Install tool"
>
> However it was due to the fact that on this site it happened I just
> hadn't selected "mirror list/Random" in Settings yet.

This should only have happened because you have used the older version - where
the selected mirror was stored differently. So it saw that there was
something selected, but couldn't use it. A new user should never have this
problem and it shouldn't ever happen to you again, once it has worked.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member