[TYPO3-core] Define order of extensions to be loaded

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Sep 18 15:08:00 CEST 2005

Hi Masi,

> Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
>> This is a patch for HEAD only.
>> It makes it possible to customize the order of loaded extensions
>
> Why?

Good point. Originally I wanted to suggest that this patch also changes the
default order from L,G,S to L,S,G and then it would be useful to revert to
the old behavior with this. However I just forgot to add this.

The problem is that many people are having problems when they run an upgrade
and global extensions have been turned into system extensions (examples:
install, indexed_search).

We could also discuss to change this without making it configurable, but I
think it doesn't hurt.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out