[TYPO3-core] Better filenames for TYPO3 "http" log

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Oct 20 12:33:47 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker writes on
Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:24:04 +0200 (METDST):

> This is a CVS patch request.
>
> Type: New feature

> This patch uses the t3lib_cs-translietartion for filenames instead of
> replacing all non-ascii chars with underscores.

On request I made the patch configurable. I think I have forgotten to provide the docs for TSref CONFIG:

stat_apache_niceTitle

When stat_apache_niceTitle is set, the URL will be transliterated from the renderCharset to ASCII (eg ä => ae, à => a, α "alpha" => a), which yields nice and readabe page titles in the log. All characters that could not be con

stat_apache_noRoot

When stat_apache_noRoot is set, the root part (level 0) of the path will be removed from the path. This makes a shorter name in case you have only a redundant part like "home" or "my site".

Masi