[TYPO3-core] Use tabulator key in textareas in the BE

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Oct 15 17:15:40 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:22:42 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi Martin,
>

> > : window.setTimeout("changeTextareaElements();", 200);
> >
> > I think it should be initialized in an onload. TYPO3 has some kind
> > of wrapper for this. Or is it only fo FE?
>
> See the comment inside - onload could be used by something else
> already.

I did read it. What I want to see in the BE are Javascript events wrappers. So that any new code that implements some idea can easily add code to an array of JS-events (all those AJAX ideas *will* lead to adding more events habdlers). See pagegen for how it is done for the FE.

I'd appreciate if the JS-wrappers were implemented first.

> BTW: After all you didn't answer my original question! :-)

+1 for the idea.

Masi