[TYPO3-core] RFC: startup module in alt_main

Christian Jul Jensen julle at typo3.org
Thu Nov 24 13:50:52 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 November 2005 11:11, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> +1, but could you please drop the ereg and use preg instead?
>  $module = preg_replace('/[^[:alnum:]_]/','',t3lib_div::_GET('module'));

Sure, I thought about that, but postponed cause I had to check up on the
syntax differences. And so forgot about it again.

I'm changing the line that I copied from in the line below as well, and then I
commit.

--
Christian Jul Jensen

TYPO3 association
http://association.typo3.org

* this mail is signed with GnuPG. If all you
* see is a file of unknown type, your mail client
* does not support it, just ignore it, it is not
* a virus, or have a look at http://openpgp.org/