[TYPO3-core] Accessible PopUp links

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Tue Nov 22 18:07:48 CET 2005

Hi.

+1 in general.

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 13:26, Martin Kutschker wrote:
> But, if no target is used, then I might want to use another page type for
> the link. An admin may use a special page type for pop-ups. This type must
> be used for the JS (and when target is present), but must not be used when
> target is missing.

YES, this would be so cool. I often use a different configuration for things
that should popup (without menus, e.g.). Now, if we have accessible popups
that do not pop up, falling back to the standard config would be nice.

So maybe add a pupup-typenum option? Please...! :o)

> PS: This remindes me of my patch request. Any comments on
> config.xhtmlDocytpe?

Had to think of this as well. Might make sense to add it, and use this one as
a first use-case.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns