[TYPO3-core] Accessible PopUp links

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 22 14:18:33 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

>> If the above is true, then I'm supporting the target attribute. Just make
>> sure that there won't be two additional windows...
>
> There won't be two windows.
>
> My question is related to the fact that the TARGET-attribute is not part
> of the xhtml-transitional or xhtml-strict.

Aha. Sorry, didn't remember this because I didn't care about it yet.

I support Masis suggestion to make it depending of the doctype, but I
wouldn't make it configurable. If someone wants XHTML compliant web pages,
then he is not willing to make an exception for the target attribute. So it
should be fine to simply act according to the doctype.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out