[TYPO3-core] RFC: prefix local anchors with a string to reach XHTML compliance (bug #1243)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 15 01:49:07 CET 2005

Hi Sebastian,

+1 for this although it is slightly breaking the backwards compatibility.
Please make sure that Kasper knows about this change before you commit it.

As discussed in the bugtracker, this is not a big risk since still the
correct page is displayed, it's just the anchor that is probably not found.

If I remember right, this needs a modification in the RTE? If that is the
case, please contact Stanislas Rolland <stanislas.rolland at fructifor.com>.

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out