[TYPO3-core] Gremlin 1660: typolink should support the title attribute

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 15 01:45:19 CET 2005

Hi Jan-Erik,

thank for your patch, it looks very well-thought.

Just some comments:

The new parameter in t3lib_div::unQuoteFilenames should be called
"keepQuotes" instead of "unQuote" because this is what you actually want to
do.

Be aware that your editor seems to replace tabs with spaces. Please change
that before committing the patch.

Please make sure to contact Stanislas Rolland who is working on htmlarea
which is used by quite some people. He might be interested about this
patch, too.

Does anybody know what documentation needs to be updated regarding this
change?

Regards, michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out