[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1573: Admin user is logged out ontestingbeuser settings

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Nov 14 11:25:58 CET 2005

Bernhard Kraft <kraftb at kraftb.at> writes on
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:19:54 +0100 (MET):

> > Sometimes I dislike the trend to look at users as if they were
> > without
> > knowledge and/or responsibility. Why not rely on them thinking about
> > what they do?
>
> This is a good point. If the "switch back" checkbox is properly
> described within a [?]
> (context sensitive help) it will be ok from my view to introduce this
> feature.

Isn't the extra SU-switch-back-button already in CVS? Or are you talking about the logout-button-thingy?

Anyway, I think that a single logout-button like doing a shell exit is enough. But having two buttons (logout and swicth-back) won't clutter up the UI too much. So, if we feel having two buttons is goof, it's fine with me.

Masi