[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1573: Admin user is logged out on testingbeuser settings

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 14 09:35:55 CET 2005

Hi.

On Monday 14 November 2005 01:51, Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> I don't think modifying the look of the logout button is sufficient
> All after all it is a different thing to "Switch back" and "Logout"

Those you activate the "switch back" checkbox before doing the su, should know
what they do. And then it's the same as doing su on any unix-like OS: You log
out from the acount you have been in, there's no difference.

Sometimes I dislike the trend to look at users as if they were without
knowledge and/or responsibility. Why not rely on them thinking about what
they do?

Karsten
PS: Partly :)
--