[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1573: Admin user is logged out on testing beuser settings

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Nov 6 20:31:58 CET 2005

I've seen this nicely working on Sebastians computer. I think the only
problem with this could be that an admin might visit a users computer to
change some setting, test it, and forget to switch back to after this. So
the user is now logged in as himself, but as soon as he presses the logout
button, he will be back in the Admin session!

Therefore, Sebastian has added some kind of highlighting to the logout
button.

With this change, I don't see this very nice change as a big risk, so

+1

Michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out