[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #1573: Admin user is logged out on testing beuser settings
sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sat Nov 5 14:44:24 CET 2005
When you're setting up be users you have to check it via user admin
module where you can substitute the user.
The is is basically a nice thing, the problem ist, that you have to log
out and re-login in as admin eveytime you have to check a user.
It would be nice if the admin user can stay logged in.
- add a DB field "ses_backuserid" to the be_sessions table which stores
the UID where the user will switch back to after logout (defaults to 0)
- on using the switchUser feature, set ses_backuserid
- on logout, use already available hook to switch back user if
ses_backuserid is set.
- only if the user admin module is installed, ses_backuserid is taken
- maybe it is cleaner to add ses_backuserid to the database when
installing the user admin module, but as it is a default and a sysext, I
see no problem in updating stddb/tables.sql. Comments are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5593 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/attachments/20051105/db4226e7/attachment.bin
More information about the TYPO3-team-core