[TYPO3-core] RFC: Small change in tmpl->linkData

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Nov 2 15:48:32 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:52:34 +0100 (MET):

> Hi all,
>
> for an extension I have created, I need to misuse the type parameter
> in tmpl->linkData.

Ok, should have read your last post before posting myself.

Your new solution is nice, but leaves the type in the query arguments.

How about URLs like this title.<lang>.<type>?

eg
test_page.en.html
test_page.en.1.html
test_page.1.html

With this scheme language and type are optional.

Masi

PS: While improving simulateStatic... I always wanted a translated version of the alias field, just for simulateStatic. Of course this field must be unique per language, just to make it a bit more interesting. But might be an nice TCA enhancement to make the uniqueness of a field dependent of another one (type, pid, ...)