[TYPO3-core] Important: Documentation of added/changed features

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Dec 28 11:09:02 CET 2005

Hi developers,

I have uploaded the current versions of TSref and TSconfig to my website
space: http://mstucki.net/files/typo3/typo3-doc/

Currently it contains only these two documents, but I asked Kasper for
maintaing Core API and Inside TYPO3 as well.

In each directory you find a ChangeLog that contains all changes since the
last public release of the document (that was for 3.8) and the current
version (manual.sxw).

Please check these documents and tell me if there are any features which you
changed in TYPO3 4.0 that are not part of these documents yet!

Still I am going to make the archive review (checking all core list postings
for documentation snippets) but to be sure, I'm appreciating your help!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out