[TYPO3-core] Big problem: rtehtmlarea doesn't work in Beta1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Dec 28 00:54:55 CET 2005

OK, good news!
After hours of debugging, I finally found out where the problem comes from. It
must be caused by some functions which are added by the buttons
"blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle".

What I did now was to add the line below to the pageTSconfig parts that used
it before:
hideButtons = blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle

Now it seems everything works fine again.

Stanislas: Please make sure you revert the patch again once you solved the
problems source!

Next step is that I will commit rtehtmlarea as a sysext to TYPO3core and
finally prepare the Beta1...

Regards, michael