[TYPO3-core] RFC: CSS styled content accessibility mode

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Dec 19 10:18:00 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:28:03 +0100 (MET):

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I had a look at your patch but didn't test it yet. Before I do that, I
> have some questions to you:
>
> First of all: Why do you increase the version number in
> ext_emconf.php?
> I see a very general problem coming here: We decided to drop the
> system extensions from TER, but this would mean that their version
> numbers would normally never increase from now on. How will we
> proceed with that?

Version numbers of system extensions should change with every release of TYPO3. That is, if they are changed.

The old practise that the version number has not been nudged up, although things changed was bad. This happend eg when t3lib_db was introduced from 3.5 to 3.6. version numbers of (at least) the forum extension did not change.

Masi