[TYPO3-core] good question

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Dec 16 17:22:45 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> interesting explanation, thanks.

I also see the point.

> Until then it would be good to have at least a few lines of comment above that
> part so nobody wonders next time. Bernhard, will you do that, please?

I will place a comment reflecting the problems which seems to exist with the
next commit I make.

I think I have quite a lot of time during the next weeks and will test this a little
bit and look up what google says on this case. If I find a better solution I will
let you know (I'm quite sure there is some possibility of "derecerencing" all references
of an multidimensional array without doing a serialize/unserialize)

> PS: I'm currently doing military services and - other than expected - I'm
> offline. There is a little telephone modem which I am using currently, but
> don't expect fast replys from me like you are normally used to... ;-)

So you are working with both - the CMS and the real swiss army knife :)

greets,
Bernhard