[TYPO3-core] RFC: Change "deprecated" => "depreciated"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Dec 16 11:09:53 CET 2005

This is a CVS patch request.

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id04

Type:
Typo correction

Branches:
HEAD

User writes:
All those Depreciate/Deprecated items from Static templates should be
removed before 4.0 release.

Solution:
We already discussed if the templates should be removed or not and decided
to wait with the change. However it is of course right that "depreciated"
is wrong and should be corrected all over the place.

As you might remember I am most of the time offline and if I once have an
Internet connection, there is just this damn slow 56K modem connection.

Therefore I add no patch for this but a little Shell-script that was written
by Dimitri Tarassenko. Very powerful, I wouldn't have known how such things
can be automated so easily... :-)

In future, just make sure to write "deprecated" and not "depreciated".

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out