[TYPO3-core] UI on translated records - a gremlin?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Thu Dec 15 21:01:00 CET 2005

Kasper Skårhøj <kasper2005 at typo3.com> writes on
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:27:22 +0100 (MET):

> So generally, how to render values from:
> - RTE fields

I think the best woul be if those fields were drawn by the RTE. Of course not as a real RTE-field, but the RTE knowns all about the necessary transformations that will render the contenet reasonable. Also it can apply the necessary stylesheets - best applied when the diff is shown in an IFRAME.

> - FlexForm XML fields
> - Reference fields (db-refs / file names) [Here I did a nice
> implementation in the diff view in workspace manager though!]

Are these already renderd reasonable?

- fields of type "none" and "user"

"none" shouldn't be hard. For "user" the standard functoon coudl be claled with an extra parameter/info so that the function knows it's showing a "diff"-view.

Masi

PS: On translated records I also want a checkbox to hide all the diffs, because they can take up large amounts of screen space.