[TYPO3-core] UI on translated records - a gremlin?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Thu Dec 15 17:27:22 CET 2005

Hi Martin,

I agree , there is room for improvement here ;-)

If you or anyone else feel like it you can for my sake render a nicer view if
this.

Actually; it will be generally useful because the SAME problem applies to the
difference view I present inside workspaces: There flexform XML will also be
displayed in a raw fashion because I simply didn't have time to make it look
good.

So generally, how to render values from:
- RTE fields
- FlexForm XML fields
- Reference fields (db-refs / file names) [Here I did a nice implementation in
the diff view in workspace manager though!]

- kasper