[TYPO3-core] Gremlin #381: "Page is being generated" shouldbelocalized

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Dec 12 21:54:17 CET 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:10:43 +0100 (MET):

> I am using $this->csConvObj->utf8_encode() and $this->renderCharset to
> do this now.

Fine.

> > I wouldn't set the attributes lang and xml:lang to en. You're trying
> > make it configurably, and so I think we need either a
> > config.message_page_is_being_generated_lang or simply omit these
> > attributes if config.message_page_is_being_generated is set.
>
> Removed both in any case. I don't think this is a problem.

Only, if we happen to get this page parsed by a screen reader. But I won't argue you into changing this. If someone feels it's necessary for accessibility he should provide a patch.

> > On a sidenote I'd rather use transitional than strict. Folks are
> > lazy :-)
>
> I agree with Karsten that these folks are definitely not lazy. I will
> keep it for now but you can change it if you want.

I don't care. I'm able to use strict if I want to ;-)

> > PS: I tried to find the right place to set HTTP headers for this
> > temporary
> > content. From the discussion on typo3.dev I preferred this
> > solution:
> >
> > header('Status: 503 Service Unavailable');
> > header('Retry-After: 30');
>
> I think the meta tag is also ok (see patch). Correct?

Yes. We do send a "Cache-Control: no-cache", do we?

+1 from me.

Masi