[TYPO3-core] Bug #1976: PHP5 breaks frontend when$TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["compressionLevel"] = 'TRUE';

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Fri Dec 9 14:12:40 CET 2005

Dmitry Dulepov <dima at spamcop.net> writes on
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 13:57:34 +0100 (MET):

> Hi!
>
> Peter Niederlag wrote:
>
> > Since it is my first HEAD-Commit:
>
> I actually even more interested in how bug fixing is organized. If I
> want to fix a bug, how do I do this? Should I just go and fix it?
> What about status in bug tracker than? Should someone assign bug to me
> before I start working on it?

If there is a bug filed, assign it to yourself and attach the patch file with the fix. You should wait for a response of the bug submitter (is working? more suggestions?). After that post the fix here (in the usual style: patch request, branch, etc).

If it's not filed already, I wouldn't open a new bug unless I knew fixing would take a long time. Just post the fix here.

Masi