[TYPO3-core] 0001822: There is no API to list tables in theWeb->Page module

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Dec 5 16:31:39 CET 2005

Holzinger Franz <franz at fholzinger.com> writes on
Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:48:34 +0100 (MET):

> Hello,
>
> I have implemented a new feature for the page module:
>
> See http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1822
>
> This works already fine with tt_products 2.3.11, where I have
> configured it with:

What is it that you're patch does?

As you you have posted $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['cms']['db_layout']['addTables'] already adds tables to the page (since TYPO3 3.6).

I don't see from the code what's new. It'd be easier for us if you'd follow the formal "CVS Patch request / Branch / Description" layout. Especially the description part. I may be dumb, but for a second time I have little idea, what you're talking about.

> In the attachment are the differences I have made.
> Comments are welcome.

In the comments for getTable_external() it says:

"NOTICE: Requires the tt_products extension to be loaded."

I don't think that db_layout.php should get an external dependecy *

Masi

* I know that there are some ugly hardcoded things in the BE modules, but this must IMHO go away for 4.0, anyway. So let's not add new ones.