[TYPO3-core] Changelog question

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sun Aug 28 12:50:37 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:14:12 +0200 (METDST):

> I prefer to create a fresh changes.txt because this gives us some
> space to advertise the feature a little bit more than in the
> changelog (make it PR-ready).

Yes, a seconf file is good. I suggest Features.txt or FeatureLog.txt (perhaps without .txt but with a capital F).

File format could be something like this:

Version 3.8:

* blah blah
* foo bar

Version 3.7.1:

* ...

Version 3.7:

* ...

> Do you think this should be removed from the release archives?
> (CVS-only)

I don't understand the question. What is "this" that is to be removed.

> PS: Masi, I think the Opera-fix is a first change that should be
> mentioned in that file...

Fine with me :-). BTW, I have in the meantime (as requested in my original posting here) submitted the patch also to the 3.7 branch. I hope this is ok. I recall no objection.

Apropos, what are the plans for 3.7.1?

Masi