[TYPO3-v4] Minutes of the 10th meeting of the 4.7 Release Team

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jan 30 20:25:02 CET 2012

Hello Guys,

what about having a small feedback icon in the top menubar of TYPO3.

This can be easily achieved with an Extension ;) - like Mozilla does it.

Additionally we could collect the data from used help resources - e.g.
how often user read the help related to special modules or form.

Regards
Kay

Answere was usefull: https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach