[TYPO3-v4] Adding labels in stable releases

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 26 20:26:19 CET 2012

Hi,

On 26-1-2012 16:36, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> this bug fix. So backporting this change will add a new label to be
> translated.
>
> Question: is this ok?

+1

With the new translation server it's even easier to add translations. I
still have some hope that untranslated labels might trigger someone to
add a translation...

> Adding new labels in stable releases has to be considered with care, as
> usually people won't be updating their translations after a patch-level
> update.

Even after updating an extension it's quite easy to update all
translations. For most people far easier than updating only the
translation of a single extension.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.