[TYPO3-v4] The future of ExtJS 4 in TYPO3 4.7

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sun Jan 15 21:45:06 CET 2012

Am 12.01.12 12:13, schrieb Ingmar Schlecht:

> Therefore, what I propose is to skip the ExtJS 4 migration for 4.7,
> shift away from ExtJS slowly, but use the migrated and working parts in
> TYPO3 4.8 and onwards with ExtJS 4 for widgets where it makes sense.

Hi Ingmar, Olly and all,

Just a quick note that Sencha/ExtJS has answered to a mail sent to them.

They offered to look into the set of problems if we could send them more
details.

I would suggest to keep the chanel open to Sencha/ExtJS and as proposed
by Olly and Ingmar to aim the migration for 4.8 with more insights.

Olivier