[TYPO3-v4] About commit/resolves : Change I4199cb8c: [FEATURE] Redirect to Shortcut target page

Antoine Ardilouze a.ardilouze at alienor.net
Wed Nov 23 16:40:27 CET 2011

Le 23/11/2011 16:25, Xavier Perseguers a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>> I would like to inform you that i got a problem with this commit :
>> https://review.typo3.org/#change,3398
>>
>> I use the extension "cooluri" (realurl's like).
>>
>> In my case, and maybe on others case, i got in my tree like this :
>>
>> - Root Page (siteroot =>  redirect to Home)
>> -++ Page 1
>> -++ Page 2
>> -++ Page 3
>>
>> When i go on my website, with your new modification (4.6.0 and 4.6.1),
>> there is a redirection from "/" to "/home.html".
>> I propose to you if it is possible to not redirect if whe are on a
>> siteroot page. (To keep "/" as home page)
> What about doing it the other way around? Put your Home content onto
> "Root Page", make it a standard page and make "Home" a shortcut to "Root
> Page", if you need this "Home" page layer at all...

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

In my differents websites, i need to switch home page and this first
"Root Page" is very usefull to redirect on the good home page quickly.
(My "Root page" is a container for sys_domain and TS Template).

I'm sorry, I thinkI comeafter manydiscussionsabout it but.. SEO, its not
a good thing to have a 301 on the first page.
Nobody use a pre page ?

Cordly,

--
Antoine Ardilouze