[TYPO3-mvc] scheduler problems - memory exhausted

Dennis Ahrens dennis.ahrens at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:06:10 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 26.03.2012 23:38, Tim Schoch | GSTALTIG wrote:
> Extbase classes, especially core classes, often have severall large objects injected to them. Those again can have multiple other objects injected to them.
> When I call var_dump() on such an object my IDE crashes too. Nothing to worry about.

FYI: the current master inculdes an own var_dump method, that knows
about the infinite dependency cycles and that does not consume all the
available memory.
The commit [1] can easily be cherry-picked into older versions of
extbase. That makes debugging easier, if you haven't set up your IDE
with a debugger.

regards
Dennis

[1]