[TYPO3-mvc] Accessing TS user defined constants on fluid templates

Fabio greywolf1988 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:31:26 CEST 2012

Hello everyone!

I am having a little problem.
I defined this Typoscript setup script on my extbase extension:

plugin.tx_parkdb {
    view {
        templateRootPath = {$plugin.tx_myext.view.templateRootPath}
        partialRootPath = {$plugin.tx_myext.view.partialRootPath}
        layoutRootPath = {$plugin.tx_myext.view.layoutRootPath}
    }
    persistence {
        storagePid = {$plugin.tx_myext.persistence.storagePid}
    }

 # Custom additional settings, page UIDs to pass on fluid templates
  actionPages {
    indexPagePid = {$plugin.tx_myext.actionPages.indexPagePid}
    showPagePid = {$plugin.tx_myext.actionPages.showPagePid}

I have so setted on BE these settings on my TS templates like this:

plugin.tx_myext.actionPages {
  showPagePid=40
}

Now I've tried to access my properties on fluid template with :

{plugin.tx_myext.actionPages.showPagePid}

But I don't get nothing
How can I get these custom settings on fluid?
Thanks in advance