[TYPO3-mvc] FLOW3 / Extbase Workflow

Jochen Rau jochen.rau at typoplanet.de
Tue Mar 6 23:23:34 CET 2012

Hi Sebastian,

+1 form my side, too. It forces me to think about whether a patch affects the other team or not.

On the other hand, I doubt that this might be the right tool to introduce new features.
(Big) new features should be discussed in the originating team and proposed to the other team (via
conference call, IRC, newsgroup?).

The decision whether a feature is considered "big" should be made by the Extbase Team Leader.

-Jochen

--
Every nit picked is a bug fixed